EJM Associates is a strategic consulting firm based in Washington, D.C. and Cambridge, Massachusetts. We offer real-world solutions on energy policy, geopolitical risk assessment and systems innovation. EJM’s leaders are respected across the political divide for developing government policies in partnership with industry and academia to propel innovation and attract transformative energy investment.
Specific expertise includes:
- Assessing the impact of government policies and regulations on energy business investment planning.
- Finding innovative approaches to forging successful public-private partnerships to spur energy innovation.
- Finding follow-on investment for breakthrough technologies funded by governments.
- How to recruit and train the 21st Century energy workforce.
- Conducting comprehensive systems analyses, making organizations more efficient and financially secure.